When life gets crazy and responsibilities at home and work pile up, it’s easy to let our health and fitness slip. The years go by and we don’t even realize how much our health has declined.
But for most of us, there comes a time when we realize things must change. A time when gaining control over our body and getting healthy moves back onto our priority list. It could be a scary health diagnosis, yours or someone you care for. It could be realizing that your ability to move, to explore and to be fully present for yourself and your family isn’t what you want it to be. Perhaps it just that, after taking care of others for so long, the time has come to take care of yourself again!
When it’s time to turn things around and start a new fitness and nutrition program, it can be difficult to know where and how to start. There is soooo much information out there and so much of it is conflicting information. Plus, staying consistent is hard — especially if you try to do it all on your own.
That’s where I come in. My goal is to help you get healthy and more importantly, build new habits that will help you stay that way!
Here’s Some Good News!
- Feeling confident in and committed to your goals isn’t a matter of willpower; it’s a matter of having the right tools to value yourself and prioritize your goals. I mean – just look at all the things you’ve accomplished. Together, we’ll develop a plan, incorporating tools that work for you!
- Feeling good in your own skin doesn’t mean you have to spend hours working out and you don’t have to go to a gym, unless you want to!
- Fueling your body doesn’t mean going on a strict diet. Yes, it is possible to enjoy your favourite fun foods and still see results!
- Being healthy, energetic, and fit doesn’t take a lot of time; it takes a customized, efficient plan, a clear goal, and a strong desire on your part to reach that goal!
When we work together, your plan will not look like everyone else’s plan. After all, your life is not an exact replica of someone else’s life, so your plan shouldn’t be either.
We will work together to create a personalized plan that’s tailored specifically to YOUR goals, needs, and preferences.
We’ll reach those goals through small, daily activities and practices. This program may not be a sexy as some, it probably won’t get you the mind-droppingly quick results some other programs promise, but what it will get you is new, sustainable, healthy habits and results that DON’T disappear as soon as our time together is over!
In the end, it won’t be just about what you lose, but what you’ll gain: knowledge, control, and the confidence that comes with knowing you’re capable of maintaining the new you!
Small Group Coaching
There is something powerful about being part of a group, working together to gain insights, to support each other and to take action towards a common goal – better health!
If you have some friends that are ready to start their own health and wellness journey, why not start together!?
You’ll reach your goals through small, daily activities and practices, sharing successes and challenges, offering and receiving encouragement from me (of course!) as well as other group members.
The energy of the group and the support everybody in the group receives leads to accountability, rapid momentum, and ongoing motivation as everyone works toward their individual goals.
Note: Minimum 4 people to maximum of 10 people. All must start together.
- One-hour health and wellness consultation
- Personalized nutrition with NO crazy, restrictive diets or special foods to buy
- Customized fitness programming – based on your goals, your timelines and your current fitness level
- Habit and mindset coaching for long-term, sustainable results
- Daily accountability plus a weekly 30 min check-in call (Individual coaching)
- Daily accountability plus weekly 60 min group check-in / accountability call (Group coaching)
- Real time app tracking
Individual Lifestyle Coaching Options
3 Month Commitment $525 Investment
6 Month Commitment $900 Investment
12 Month Commitment $1,200 Investment
Group Lifestyle Coaching Options
3 Month Commitment
$420 per person Investment
6 Month Commitment
$720 per person Investment
12 Month Commitment
$960 per person Investment
Interested in getting some friends together for group coaching? Complete the form below, with number of people, any questions and approximate start up date and I’ll respond within 48 hours!
Not ready to sign up for a full program? Why not start with a mini-challenge? This 10-Day Self-Directed Mindful Eating Challenge focuses on:
- Understanding Why You Eat
- Understanding Hunger & Satiety Cues
- Changing How You Eat
- Respecting Your Body